What is an interior storage unit?
An interior storage unit is enclosed in an insulated and secure building, offering added security for sensitive property. Interior units tend to allow less dust to enter and temperatures stay more consistent than in outdoor units.
Our interior storage unit facilities offer the following features:
- Motion sensing lighting throughout building.
- Large roll up door for easy unloading and loading.
- Controlled access building adds an extra layer of security.
- Security cameras in hallways mean we’ve always got an eye on your belongings.
Benefits of Citywide’s Interior Storage Units Include:
- Units are clean and well-maintained.
- Facilities made of steel and/or concrete construction for security.
- High security padlocks are provided to new tenants to ensure their belongings are safe.
- Enclosed perimeter fencing gates keep the entire facility secure.
- White Roofs reflect sunlight, reducing the effects of the summer sun.
- Easily accessible with wide driveways.
- Security lighting keeps you safe when accessing your unit at night.
Still not sure what size you need?View Our Fitting Room