What is a Standard Storage Unit?
A standard storage unit is a cost-effective way to securely store your belongings.
Our standard storage unit facilities offer the following features:
- High-security padlocks are provided to new tenants to ensure their belongings are safe.
- Enclosed perimeter fencing and controlled access gates keep the entire facility secure.
- Security lighting keeps you safe when accessing your unit at night.
- Security cameras mean we’ve always got an eye on your belongings
Benefits of Citywide’s Standard Storage Units Include:
- Units are clean and well-maintained.
- Facilities made of steel and/or concrete construction for security.
- Designed to reflect the sun – minimizing temperature variations.
- Easily accessible with wide driveways.
- Equipped with wider doors for easy loading/unloading.
Still not sure what size you need?View Our Fitting Room